The forth of July is just a few days away and the texts are beginning to roll in from friends and family starting with “What are you doing” and ending with “for the forth of July!”.
To make life a little easier and have a game plan ready for the day we did some research and pulled together what we think will be the top 5 options to check out for the forth of July!
We went through everything from kid friendly activities, to where to get a good pool party x cocktail combo. Lastly, if Holiday fun runs fill your spirit with joy we have sourced that too!
Scroll through below and check out our top picks for this Independence day.
- Liberty Station BBQ Party: BBQ, live music, a place to catch the fireworks, and 4$ well cocktails and beer… need we say more?! If staying local is your plan this may be the spot. Check it all out and get more information here.
- Lafayette Hotel & Swim Club: The classic and ‘colonial style’ Lafayette in North Park built back in 1946 is still the place to be in 2019! For the fourth they will be hosting a pool party so have fun kicking off summer in the sun relaxing at an iconic spot in San Diego. For tickets click here.
- Crown City Classic 5K & 12K: Wanting to get a holiday fun run in with the friends and family before devouring some afternoon BBQ? Then the Crown City Classic on Coronado should be your first stop of the day! Oh, and it’s been running, no pun intended, for 45 years! Click to sign up here.
- Naval Base Point Loma Freedom Festival: Go enjoy some family fun down in Point Loma. They will have everything from a watermelon eating contest to soccer ball shootouts! Enjoy some all – American eats and spend the day with some coastal breeze and happy campers. For directions and more information click here.
- Seaport Village Fourth of July: This spot is a front row seat to all the firework action that will be happening in San Diego! And to enjoy the time while you wait for the grand finale they are hosting an exciting family friendly day with restaurant deals & activities for the kiddos. Head to the bay and spend the day. For more information click here.
No matter what you do, from our team to yours, cheers to a wonderful Fourth of July!